KUSTEC designs your air-conditioning device as an overall system.
The calculation of the cooling load is the most important part when designing an air-conditioning system. This provides information on the dimensioning of the system. The locations of the devices are then specified in the design in order achieve the optimum result. In order to efficiently operate a system, all components must be matched to each other. We design your air-conditioning system in accordance with your requirements and specifications.
The following points are taken into consideration in the design:
- Size of the room to be cooled
- Room temperature
- Devices in the room that are producing heat
- Maximum capacity requirement
- Maximum and minimum outdoor temperatures
- Reviewing structural conditions (shade, insulation)
We look forward to your non-binding enquiry!