15 years of Kälte- und Systemtechnik GmbH
Kälte- und Systemtechnik GmbH goes back to a company founded by managing director and owner Martin Schreiblehner in 2006. The good basis of long-term experience and extensive knowledge paved the way for a rapidly developing success story. As early as in the first two years of our company’s existence, we built complex cooling systems for the pharmaceutical industry as well as deep temperature cooling support systems both nationally and internationally.
- 2008, Hydrogen cold refuelling was possible with one of our systems. A technology that we now export worldwide.
- 2010, we took over and integrated the company, Eiskönig, formerly a manufacturer of cooling systems for industry.
- 2016 State award „VERENA“ for Innovation
- 2018 Foundation Kustec Corp America in Denver
- 2019 Certification management system according to EN ISO 9001:2015
- 2020 New company building. A great milestone for the future.
- 2021 Certification management system according to SCC 2011
Today, we primarily plan and produce customized systems for highly specific requirements. Our main focus: Commercial refrigeration, industrial refrigeration and air conditioning.
We are also thinking about tomorrow - for you and in terms of climate protection.